Boys ENCLWe are excited to announce that our club has been invited to participate in the inaugural Boys ECNL NorCal division. More Information
We are excited to announce that our club has been invited to participate in the inaugural Boys ECNL NorCal division. We are one of only 6 clubs in NorCal to be invited with the other 4 TBD. This will give our boys the chance to compete at one of the highest levels of club play in the country, while giving access to National college recruiting showcases. Our girls have been participants in this program for the last 3 years and have benefited from the high level of competition, professional game day environment and increased college exposure.
Below is a link to the official press release:
Note – this will be starting next season for U13 and above red teams. Full information will be sent in due course and an informational meeting will be set up prior to tryouts.
Several years ago we made a concentrated effort to put more effort into our boys program and we are starting to see the fruits of our labor. Some of the highlights include
- Close to 100 boys currently participating in our u8 and u7 academy’s which feeds our respective u9 teams.
- The addition of some of the most qualified coaches in the country with experience coaching at the professional level. In 2017 we had 5 coaches with USSF or Uefa B licenses. We now have 13 which includes a Pro License.
- Success with NPL state champions and NorCal state cup champions and finalists in the top division.
- A significant increase in the number of players participating in the PDP and ODP programs.
- Players invited to train Real Madrid, Ajax and PSG as part of the Generation Adidas program.
- Success with our u23 men’s team. (Back to back NorCal state champions)
- The addition of a UPSL men’s semi pro team
It must be emphasized that this has been a combined effort that has taken an “army” and much credit goes to the coaches, parents and above all the players for their continued dedication and hard-work. While we are happy with the progress, and the recognition of being a ECNL club we still have much work to to do, this is not a “golden ticket” We must continue to work hard and stay humble….we are “just getting started”
Thanks for your continued support!