Elite Clubs National League
About the ECNL
The Elite Clubs National League, Inc. is a non-profit member-based organization founded in 2009 to enhance the developmental experience of the female youth soccer players in the United States through:
- Improving the competitive environment through creation of a true national competitive league with multiple flights;
- Improving the process for identifying elite female soccer players for the U.S. Soccer youth national teams through a systematic scouting and identification program based on national competitions; and
- Improving the daily training environment at top female youth soccer clubs through developing best practices and training and organizational guidelines for its member clubs.
The goal of the Elite Clubs National League is to change the landscape for elite female soccer players in the United States through innovative, player-centered programming and to enhance the overall experience by creating a better, more enjoyable, and more successful player, coach, and club development model.
Why Davis Legacy chose to be part of the ECNL?
- Highest level of competition.
- College exposure: While we have enjoyed success with college placement the number of college coaches that attend ECNL showcases is unrivaled.
- Player first model, emphasized by ECNL the importance of developing the whole person which is one of our club’s core values.
- Allows for players to play High School.
To download our Informational night presentation click here-Davis Legacy ECNL Program 2017-18 Info Night
U14’s February 18th, 19th and 20th
U15’s-U19’s May 22nd 23rd and 24th
For registrations and exact schedule use the link below:
$240 per month:
Club dues are all inclusive, and specifically covers all coaching expenses, club member training clinics, keeper training, field maintenance costs, Insurance, US Club registrations, referee expenses, tournament registration expenses, league registration expenses, and coach travel reimbursements
- Players are required to train 3 times per week. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:15pm-8:45pm.
- All trainings will be at legacy soccer complex.
- Trainings will include , functional trainings, injury prevention and speed and agility training.
- The larger roster is due to the group playing in two leagues, both ECNL and NPL and the subsequent load of games
- ECNL showcases have a maximum of 18 players per roster, therefore there may be occasions where some players may not travel to specific events
- The vast majority of games are in Northern California with the furthest drive being to San Jose or Santa Rosa. The number of travel events is no more than what Red teams in the current non ECNL format currently participate in.
- Most ECNL events consist of one game per day.
- Travel to ECNL events will most likely require “team travel” meaning the team will fly and stay together.
Season Schedule 2017-18
(schedule subject to change)