Education B ED Honors Degree: Physical Education University Of Edinburgh, Scotland Majored In:
- Sports Psychology
- Skill Acquisition
- NSCAA Director Of Coaching Diploma (San Francisco, California)
- Fiorentina Masters License (Florence, Italy)
- SFA: (Scottish Football Association) Levels 1,2,3 & Goalkeeper.
- La Liga Level 3
- Davis Legacy Technical Director Coach (2012-Present)
- Nor Cal PDP Girls State Director (2014-present)
- ID2 Staff Coach (2015- Present)
- Nor Cal Coaching Education Executive Admin (2015-present)
- Davis Legacy Girls Director Of Coaching (2009-2012)
- SFA Youth Development Coach (1998-2005)
- Motherwell FC (Scotland): Community Coach (1998-2005)
- Delivered SFA D and E coach license courses (2004-2005)
- Clyde FC (Youth Professional)
- Maryhill FC (Semi Professional)
- Evaluates Regional and State level players for recommendation to National/ ID2 camp
- Studied at various clubs in Europe inclusing Fiorentina, Benfica, Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao
- Coordinates Coach education courses for Norcal premier
- One of 5 Member’s of NorCal Premier’s Technical Committee.
- 2009 Fairfield Unified School District Teacher Of the year.
- Presenter at California State physical education conference 2011
- Taught students in every grade level from K-12 in public private and chartered schools in 3 different countries
- Served as Vice Principal at Notre Dame School, Vacaville.